Saturday 6 April 2013

Dear Hettie,
It's been a while since I've posted. Let me try and think what I've done...

Ok, so I got an extra two weeks work. That's good right? Need to get bang on the job hunt next week. I'm going to go to a recruitment consultant.

On Friday, I got so drunk. We drank five bottles of wine between three of us. Are you ready to be impressed, het? WE GOT ASKED TO LEAVE A BAR!! I've never been asked to leave anywhere before in my life! Apparently we were too drunk. I know I shouldn't be proud of that, but I so am.

Yesterday I went to this bar called the golden sheaf. It was really cool. Most of it was outside...even the dance floor! I was talking to this guy, who we established had a girlfriend, so you know, it was just friendly drunk banter. Then he put his hand on my arse. I obvs pulled away and called him a creep, but then he proceeded to talk to me and tell me I wanted to leave with him. No, you pig, I don't. Why do I only attract people with girlfriends?! He was also wearing black shiny pointy shoes. Blurgh. So when we all left, I literally ran in the opposite direction to everyone else and went to get a cab on my own (they were going the other way) but just as I stopped running and thought I was safe, he tapped me on the shoulder and said "so are we going to yours or mine."

I finally got a cab, and I got in the front and creepazoid got in the back. I told the cab driver that he had to take me home first and then the guy in the back. This is the conversation that happened:

Creep: but I don't understand why we're going to two different places?

Me: because I live in bondi, and you live in maroubra?

Creep: but let's just go to bondi, it makes more sense.

Me: no it doesn't. You're a creep. With a girlfriend. Who is definitely not coming to mine.

Creep: yeh, but my girlfriend isn't talking to me at the moment so it's fine.

Me: you make me feel sick. Do I look like a whore?! You are disgusting.

*cab driver laughed*

Creep: well maybe ill just get out at yours

Me: ok, you do that. I'd quite like to watch as my big brother beats the crap out of you.

Creep: is he a boxer or something?

Me: no, he's just extremely protective of his sister against creeps?

*cab driver nodded*

As I got out the cab, I paid the driver an extra couple of dollars to drive off as soon as my door was shut. Which he did. Phew!

Anyway, here are some photos from the weekend. Are you impressed I went out twice?? And I don't even feel hungover this morning! Amazing. I'm going to do the coastal walk.









Miss you, love you.

S
Xxx