Friday 15 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
I found out two Australian based facts today: firstly, if you are buying something worth $19.18, and paying for it in cash, they round it up to $19.20 because they don't have cents here. How weird is that?? And secondly, the Hemsworth brothers are in Sydney. SCHWING!!

Other than sending that totally cringe email, work was quite good today. I get to choose a new cover and title for a book and my ideas seemed to be liked! That was quite nice. Came home to find Alix had spent his day off reading Mem! The one person I didn't want reading it! He didn't seem too impressed with the dad bashing, but oh well. He shouldn't have read it should he?

The girl at work asked why I only eat fruit at lunch (I do that now) and when I told her its because I'm depressed at how thin everyone is, she replied, "no...you...ok..." Erm, thanks?

Seeing my auntie tomorrow, hopefully she will have some sexy 20 something boys I can bone, and if not...the 16 year old ones? Jailbait? Acceptable? Thoughts please!

Also, the Australian version of the metro is genius. On the front cover today, they had an article all about sexy men in suits and how there is going to be a fashion show to raise money for some charity. These were the two chosen for the cover...can you saayyyyyy 80s??


My favourite section is the bogan section:


And finally, this is melanie when we FaceTime:




Anyway, speak for reals tomorrow. I miss you and love you!

S
Xxx