Monday 25 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
It was so lovely to see your face yesterday. I mean, it wasn't exactly the same as seeing you properly, but it was pretty darn close!!
I was so tired today, and had to do so much sorting and filing. It was long, but I got to read more funny books! Like this one:



Also, it worried me that people in publishing don't know how to spell. This is how the boxes were labelled:


I just went to get something from the letterbox, but it was pitch black and something flew out at me from the bushes! It was terrifying!! Then I remembered my brother had seen a red back spider in his letterbox before, and I chickened out and ran back up the stairs. 

It's a good thing I was drunk coming home on Saturday...this place is so scary at night. Speaking of this weekend, I have been thinking about it a lot. You know how people always feel sorry for us because we don't have boyfriends? Well, if this is what boyfriends do...how lucky are we to not have boyfriends! Go us! 

On another note, I FaceTimed with mother bear again. This was her attire this time:


Anyway, I'm off to bed because I'm exhausted. 
Love you lots, miss you more!
S
Xxx