Thursday 7 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
I'm writing this post from the plane. Seriously dude, what the fuck?! Since when can you use the Internet on planes??
I am writing this and listening to the Beatles on the screen. There are two guys next to me. Disappointingly, neither are particularly attractive, and even more depressingly, I think they are both English. So much for joining the mile high club with a surfer dude called Brett. If the male aesthetics don't improve on the connecting flight, I'm coming home.
AND I forgot to specify I'm a dirty vegetarian, so my choices are lamb or chicken. Paaaaaaaaaaass.
And I lost my plane headphones so the Beatles are really crackly.
Ok, seems like I'm moaning a lot... But on the flip side, they have Wreck-it Ralph as a film choice. And I get free prosecco. Woop woop!
Touch base soon.
Love you, miss you.

S
Xxx