Sunday 17 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was at my aunts house in Manly and she didn't have a wifi password to hand.
Her house was tech, but I'd gone to one of Alix's friends houses beforehand and it was the most amazing house I've ever been to. Ever. We are living there when we're older. It was massive and looked out over what looked like Jurassic park. Anyway, then I went to my aunts. It was ok, but she almost dissed Gary and I was in a foul mood after that. She can suck my left tit if she thinks she can get away with dissing the g-man in my presence.

This morning, I woke up in a horrible mood. I was really sad and just wanted a hettie/ mummy cuddle. I thought, that's it, I'm going home, I can't do it. Alix and Jen took me to the beach and tried to cheer me up, but I felt really lonely.

Then, when I got home, a friend of a friend had written on my Facebook and asked if I wanted to celebrate st paddys day with her and her boyfriend and flatmate. I decided to go for it, even though I felt glum. I met people in their 20s, two of which were Australian. I now feel SO much better. Are you ready to be proud... I drank two pints of magners...and then went back to my new friends and had a bottle of rosé. Who am I?! Anyway, I'm writing this pretty tipsy.  Oops.

I'm gonna put some photos here. One of my sunburn (Alix and I had to sit in on Saturday and wait for an electrician on Saturday and I got burnt on the balcony) some of where I was today, chinamen beach, and one of salt and vinegar crisps here...check out the colour. Didn't get any of st paddys day. Sox.

Miss you, love you. Xxxx