Friday 29 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
This is going to be a long post. It's been a few days since I wrote you, so here goes.
On Wednesday, I had to give a meeting on social media, and had to try and sell my services. I somehow managed to convince them that I was the person for job. How I did this, I don't know. I even got to use marmite's Facebook as an example. I was super happy that I got to encorporate marmite into my everyday life. I was feeling very distant from it...so I went and bought our mate...


It was nice to eat some marms at my desk after it helped me get another weeks work. 
The night before I stayed at my aunt's house. And whilst it is snazzy (see below) and air conditioned, I missed Bondi.








I think my brother was making me stay there as punishment for Saturday night. I do keep apologising for my antics...I don't know what else I can do?! So anyway, my aunt kept drinking and drinking, and she's tough to handle when she's sober, you can only imagine what she's like when she's drunk.
I survived the night though, so it's fine. 

Last night I went to a house party in kings cross (lolz) and it was really fun. I was absolutely hammered. This is one of my new friends! 


And this is the other one who's her boyfriend in white:


The other one is his brother (who I met last night for the first time) he was a bit of a "lad" and for some reason we started to try and gross each other out...I vaguely remember telling him that I tromboned his dad whilst his mum filmed it...my filthy mouth was out in force last night, and the Essex accent was shining through strong. It was mega cringe.