Monday 18 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
Today has been emosh. Firstly, I think the mum is about to die in my teen fiction book. I had to stop reading it on the bus because I was defs about to cry. And then I came home and my brother said he wants me to stay out for a few nights....where the ach am I meant to go?! I think I might go and stay somewhere exotic. Treat myself with money I don't have. Staying in a hotel might be fun?
Funny Australian thing I saw today...as I was on my bus home (along the motorway) there was a backwards sign going down the hill saying "wrong way, turn around" which means that it's happened so much they needed to put signs up?? Worrying.

At work today, I had to clear out the storeroom, which basically meant I could listen to my iPod and read funny books I found. I read this one for about an hour:


It was hilarious. It was all about doing experiments on "your man's" love muscle. Hard days work, ay! No pun intended. 

Miss you a lot today. FaceTime soon please.

S
Xxx