Sunday 24 March 2013

Dear Hettie, 
Last night was pretty epic. I drank two jugs of booze (one with apply cider and lychee juice, one with rum, mint and lemon) then I moved on to Prosecco, and finished the night off with two pints of cider. 
The bar was amazing. It was right on the beach, and the music was brilliant. They played daft punk, Michael Jackson...amaze. Understandably, I got pretty drunk. We made friends with a German called Florian, and an Australian called....shit, I can't remember...
The German kept apologising for the war. Even though we assured him it was ok, he kept saying sorry. It was weird. We ended up at the Bondi hotel which was a bit of a dive. Anyway, Luke missed his bus and had to stay at mine, even though my brother said "no boys allowed." Oops. 
My brothers fiancé has some friends over, and appaz we woke them up when we...came in. I was so impressed with my stealth as well. This morning, I distracted my brother whilst Luke went to the toilet and then again to get him out the front door. 
I opened the front door to get him out and there was a man passed out in my hallway!! It was well funny. Anyway, my sneaking out ability was all in vain as I woke up the guests. My brother has been taking the mick all day. Awkward. 
Here are some photos from the evening. Also, the last two are of the pavement by my house...just because it makes me smile.

Love you, miss you,
S









Xxx