Thursday 14 March 2013

Dear Hettie,

Work has got less boring, but having an office with three people in it (including myself) was never going to be riveting was it? I think the other two are having some kind of sordid affair. They both took the rubbish out today and were gone for ages...then came back a few minutes apart. It would be well lol if they were. Plus, today was steak and blow job day, was it not? I'll ask what he had for dinner, and if he says steak, they did it for sure.

Hmm what else happened today...oh, we had a day long power cut at home. Nothing worked this morning and I had to get ready in candle light until the sun came up. It was pretty grey today, but still hot as hell.

Errm, then I went book shopping? And the whole way home I was thinking about sending you my dream. But now I'm here it seems pretty boring. Maybe I will anyway.

You will be proud to know that I have had at least one rekordalig every night after work this week. Proud?

Roll on this weekend! I'm off to Manly and my aim is to take some photos of surfers for you so you can see what I mean by FIT.

Lets FaceTime too!!!

Love you, miss you.
S
Xxx