Sunday 10 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
I think Australia should come with a "No Rangas Allowed" warning. This is so not cool. The backs of my legs are red raw. I am heating up baaaaad. It's ridic. Sitting down is hurting, and my bum looks like a strawberry.

I went snorkelling at Parsley Bay. It looks like this:



There was a shark net up so none could get into the little cove, but swimming up to it was effing terrifying. We walked up to the edge to dry off and there are these amazing houses and flats up the side. I think we should buy one when we make our money. It can be one of many holiday homes we will have, and Alix can look after it when we're away on business. They looked like this, take your pick:




I saw some grey looking fish, a blue crab, a stingray and a sea urchin! Then I had a sexy ice lolly which is the Australian version of toffee crumble with a genius name: 


Lolz. Then I went to bondi junction to get the weekly shop. There was very little I recognised...but got some good stuff for the week. This evening I got an Aussie BBQ: veggie kebabs, grilled halloumi, potato salad, regular salad and corn on the cob. It was well Australian: