Wednesday 20 March 2013

Dear Hettie,
This week of work is so long. I am so tired. I fell asleep on the bus and woke myself up by hitting my head on the seat in front of me. The guy laughed at me...
My bus journeys haven't been too successful this week. I finished my book the other day and it was so sad!! I cried my eyes out.

On a more positive note, there is this guy who walks past me on my way home everyday, and he never wears a shirt. His body makes me so happy. He has a shaved head so I ignore that. I nearly got run over today because I was staring at him as I crossed the road. I was salivating upstairs and down!

Ew. Ok, that sentence was gross even for me...my downstairs doesn't salivate, I swear.

Hopefully, after the weekend I will have more interesting things to report on.

Love you, miss you.
S
Xxx